Jack Thrower, Principal Partner
- Degreed metallurgical engineer with expertise in welding, brazing, heat treatment, investment casting and metal fabrication.
- Experienced with FAA regulations, policies and procedures for certification, manufacturing and continued airworthiness.
- Holds FAA DER delegations for PMA of Propulsion (Engines, Powerplant & APU), Mechanical Systems and Structures components.
- Holds FAA RS-DER delegations for major repairs and repair specifications of Engine, Powerplant, APU, mehanical systems, and structures.
Lynn Biagiotti, Partner
- Program management & customer interface.
- PMA Services
- Preparation of PMA application letters and substantiation data packages.
- AD/SDR searches in support of safety analyses.
- Research and Installation eligibility.
Degreed Mechanical Engineers
- 3-D modeling in SolidWorks.
- Drawing preparation per ASME Y14.5-2009.
- Design reviews with customer.
Quality Assurance Inspectors
- R/E inspection of OEM parts.
- Drawing reviews with QA in mind.
Additional DER’s are on retainer for other required delegations.